UNOW Parents who are also Princeton University faculty or staff have access to the Back-Up Care Program.
- Visit backup.brighthorizons.com, click “Create Your Profile,” and enter your employer credentials:
- Employer Username: Princeton
- Employer Password: care4you
- Complete the simple registration form and create a personalized username and password.
- Note: If your benefit eligibility cannot be confirmed, you can still register by calling 877-BH-CARES and your personal username and password will be delayed until confirmation is received from your employer.
Register by phone
- Call 877-BH-CARES (242-2737) to speak with a care consultant 24/7.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a personalized username and password.
- Log in to your account with your new credentials.
Universal Health Record (UHR) Form
Annual Physical Update
Please provide this form to your pediatrician at each annual wellness check.
Preferred method of return: Please scan and email to [email protected] and [email protected]