- Visit backup.brighthorizons.com, click “Create Your Profile,” and enter your employer credentials:
- Employer Username: Princeton
- Employer Password: care4you
- Complete the simple registration form and create a personalized username and password.
- Note: If your benefit eligibility cannot be confirmed, you can still register by calling 877-BH-CARES and your personal username and password will be delayed until confirmation is received from your employer.
Register by phone
- Call 877-BH-CARES (242-2737) to speak with a care consultant 24/7.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a personalized username and password.
- Log in to your account with your new credentials.
UNOW Morning Drop Off - Health Screening Questionnaire
Please Note: This is strictly for UNOW families currently enrolled and attending UNOW!
Welcome UNOW Families!
We are so excited to share the news of a very helpful tool that will assist us in making the morning drop offs go much quicker!
As more inclement weather is expected to occur as we approach the end of the year, UNOW recognizes the necessity of encouraging safe and efficient improvements to our morning drop off practices & routines